NYFW

Farewell New York

Can you believe that a whole week has come and gone since New York Fashion Week slam dunked it's way into our lives? Neither can I, and to be honest, it's pretty sad to say goodbye to it. That said, London Fashion Week started today, so I don't think I will be upset for too long. To end the week though, I thought I would put together a little compilation of my favourite looks from NYFW as a sort of, end chapter to this section in my blog.


Collections Include: Wes Gordon, Marchesa, Monique Lhuillier, Tadashi Shoji, Juan Carlos Obando, Prabal Gurung, Helmut Lang, Vera Wang.

Images Via Vogue

Full collections that I particularly loved are; (in preference order)

  1. Red Valentino
  2. Prabal Gurung
  3. Vera Wang
  4. Marchesa
  5. Tadashi Shoji
  6. Milly by Michelle Smith
Don't forget to comment below with your favourite show from New York Fashion Week Fall 2012.

Comments

Popular Posts