In The Spotlight: Kate Moss British Vogue - June 2012

In The Spotlight
Kate Moss

Up until now, I would never have put Kate Moss on my list of likable top models: she just never came across as somebody that I would aspire to in life. Well, at least in her early years anyway - however having said this, I couldn't deny the fact that she happens to look pretty amazing dressed in Versace for the cover of this months British Vogue.

When I heard that Kate Moss would be covering this months Vogue, my initial thought was a rather sarcastic one: "Oh, the joys..." However, when my copy came in the post this week and I had a good look at it, I was actually pleasantly surprised: She looks great - Photoshop ever present obviously - and not as skinny as I last remembered her looking. Oh and that Versace stud dress she's wearing? to die for! I definitely approve of the styling on this shoot - She should sport some Versace more often in my opinion.

Images from the editorial & Copyright by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott for British Vogue





I have to say, the above images are definitely now included in my list of favourite editorials: especially the one second from the bottom, where Kate is in full blown colour and looking fantastic with that red lippy.

What do you think of Kate gracing Vogue for the 32nd time? Do you approve? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts