Introducing: SS'12 by Vita di Moda

SS12 by Vita di Moda

First of all, let me just apologize for not giving you guys a style post with my new W118 by Walter Baker trench like I had previously promised. I ended up absolutely swamped with things to do for college, then I went to the cinema to see The Avengers, so I didn't have much time to write/take photos! Due to this, I'd like to make it up to you by sharing some design illustrations that I made over at United Styles.






The designs came about when I was introduced to the website Fashiolista (my profile button is in the right hand bar, why not go check it out?): A website that brings you a difference in how you shop. Yourself and other users are invited to create a profile and start 'loving' various fashion items, on both the website and various other shopping sites through the use of their heart button which you can add to your web browser next to the URL tab. It works just like the Polyvore 'Clip To' and Pinterest's 'Pin It' buttons. On the website, you can check out various competitions that Fashiolista currently have on with various retailers: At the moment, you can create your own pair of jeans with Getwear or, like me, create a collection of designs for style bloggers with United Styles. I really love the UI for creating the designs and you can even preview your design in a realistic 3D showroom with the option to buy your design! I got a little carried away with it, so let me show you some of the illustration idea's I've came up with.






I was inspired by the abundance of print this season and the colour palette just came from what I thought looked good together. What do you guys think? Would you wear any of the pieces I designed? 

My personal favourite is the baby pink polka dot trench. It comes in at $159.95, or about £99 - I'm actually a little obsessed with it. If you want to buy any of the pieces, you can view the images on my Fashiolista profile and click the source: that will then take you to the United Styles page!



Remember to 'like'/follow Vita di Moda on Facebook & Twitter!

Comments

  1. you're so talented! this is great!

    xx,
    http://anythingwithstuds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts