Sorrento, Italia

Mi dispiace! 


Ok, so I wanted to make a post dedicated to apologising for my little, five day break from blogging for Vita di Moda! On Sunday morning, my mum, sister and I got on a plane and went to Sorrento, Italy for a couple of days to visit my uncle and stuff our faces with gorgeous Italian food. Let me tell you, I thoroughly enjoyed myself in the food department: gelato in every flavour you could imagine, pizza margherita, penette pomodoro, dough balls, potato croquettes, vino...ugh, just thinking about it makes me start salivating. It really was great to just be there for a little while,  as I was starting to feel a little home sick. I'm actually going back in four weeks (June 15th) with my other half for two weeks, so I'm counting down the days until I'm back!

Want to see some of my holiday snaps?

























Images taken by myself with my FujiFilm FinePix S2980

Comments

  1. I'm so jealous! I need a holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you deffo need to go to Italia! I'm going back on June 15th and it cannot come soon enough - I love it! xo

      Delete
  2. hey nice photos, may i ask a few question? i'm using s2980 too, is there any photo filter or shop on these photos? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) None at all - the only thing I might have done to them is put the brightness or contrast up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am trying to get used to :) iso and colour options are a bit complicated for now :) thanks again. i can ask new questions later so i might bother you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel free to send me an email if you have any other questions :) maria.litizia@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so nice :) this way can be easier? https://www.facebook.com/renovatio1912 i'm on facebook if you want to add

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts