Tuesday's Top Ten

This Weeks Picks:
Tuesday's Top Ten

Well, this week I managed to stick to ten items - compared to last weeks eleven - and boy, are they ten sexy items that I have for you! I would say about 90% are items that I have been considering buying and not what I have worn like last weeks, but I think I've made up for that with my sudden burst of style posts this week - I hope, anyway! So, without further adieu, here are this week's top 10!





Item number 2. Faux-leather sleeve trench is an item which I bought this weekend and all I can say about it is that it fits like a glove. It's unbelievably comfortable, soft, warm and above all: oh, so stylish! I definitely recommend it as a must buy for Spring/Summer 2012 - and every season after that, actually. I will be featuring it in tomorrow's style post, so make sure you come back tomorrow for that!

Comments

Popular Posts