Winner!

FashionsBlogs
Up & Coming Fashion Blogger 2012!

Click for Q&A
Oh. My. God! Vita di Moda was chosen by public vote as #1 Up & Coming Fashion Blogger 2012!

"With 2,747 Votes VitadiModa.com takes the title!"

Seriously?! Up against 19 other amazing bloggers, I only dreamed of taking the title - but it's real and I'm utterly stunned! I can't express how happy and thankful I am to everyone who voted, so thank you, thank you, thank you! It wouldn't have been possible without you *happy tears*.

There will be an editorial in Runway Magazine soon, so I'll keep you all posted when that goes live as well - Again, thank you times one million! You've all made me so happy.

Click the badge either on the side bar, or in this post if you would like to read the little Q&A that I did when I was chosen for week 19 before the public vote began!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I won week 9 of this contest and found your blog that way! You deserved to take the title!

    xx
    Hannah
    http://www.hannahsfashionblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) That means a lot.
      You, as well as the other contestants have such amazing blogs - I'm still a little stunned at winning at all!
      We're all winners for getting into the public vote to begin with :)

      - Maria xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts