Chanel's First Nail Bar!


Chanel:
Pop-Up Boutique & Nail Bar


Don't you just love it?! - how girly did that opening statement sound? I'll be in the next Clueless movie before you know it *cringe*Seriously though, when I heard about Chanel's pop-up boutique and nail bar opening at the store on London's Convent Garden Piazza, I got quite excited for a few reasons:

1. Shape and polish will only cost you £20 - I know, talk about bargain!
2. Over the Summer you can attend makeup classes, preview catwalk trends and chill in the outdoor area made to recreate a backstage catwalk atmosphere.
3. Chanel's A/W range will be launched at the boutique on August 3rd - 3 weeks before it hits stores nationwide!

The downside: it's only open until December 27th, but the store promises a special Christmas surprise. I think fashionista's everywhere will have a manicure session at Chanel before their Christmas parties, don't you?


Hopefully I'll be able to make a little trip down to LDN soon and get my nails seen to - I'm so excited!

I wonder if Choupette will be getting hers done...




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts