10th Tribe: Photoshoot

10th Tribe:
Photoshoots

A little while ago now, I featured the insanely stylish NYC brand 10th Tribe and gave you a little look at their Signature Collection. (READ NOW) What I love the most about 10th Tribe, is the fact that each piece is a wardrobe staple: it's basic enough to look laid back, but when styled in the right way, can look appropriate enough to paint the town red. I don't yet have any 10th Tribe in my own wardrobe - trust me, this upsets me the more I look at their collection - but whilst I was browsing their blog: www.10thtribe.tumblr.com, I immediately felt inspired by some of their recent shoots and wanted to share them with you, my lovely readers. The model featured in the shoots is Rachel Lynch and can be found at I Hate Blonde. She's - in my opinion - a great fit for the brand: edgy, cool and has that whole "I really don't care what you think of me" type of attitude, which is exactly what 10th Tribe embodies. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the images just as much as I do!









Images via www.10thtribe.tumblr.com

Want to find out more on the tribe?

Main Website: www.10thtribe.com
Blog: www.10thtribe.tumblr.com
Instagram: 10thTribe
Email(s):

speak to the tribe
info@10thtribe.com
pr & press 
pr@10thtribe.com
customer services
customerservices@10thtribe.com
wholesale Inquiries
tanya@aikaz.com
ivan@aikaz.com

Twitter: @10thTribe
Facebook: 
www.facebook.com/10thtribe

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts