Fall 2012 Footwear: Prada

Fall 2012 Shoes:
Prada

I don't know about you, but when a new season comes around, the first thing I look for are shoes. When I was growing up, my dad always told me that you can tell a lot about someone just by looking at their footwear, so my shoes had to be nice, clean and fashionable. He didn't actually say they had to be fashionable, but that's just another rule that I added as I got more and more involved in the fashion industry. 

Whilst having a little browse online today, I came across some sexy little shoes from Prada and felt that I just had to share them with you. Although I won't be buying these exact ones (much to my regret), I will certainly be on the lookout for similar pairs!


1. First up we had the nude patent pump which comes in at a cool £395. In terms of luxury designer footwear, that little price tag is relatively decent! I love a nude shoe for every season, because it'll go with practically everything: from jeans and a loose tee, to a slinky LBD.

2. Second is the suede open-toe heel which retails at £525. I love the rich purple colour and the way it comes up a little higher on the foot to resemble a dropped ankle boot.

3. Next up is the nude suede Mary Jane pump at £500. This shoe is probably my favourite as the colour will go with the majority of my outfit choices and has a laid back look to it as well.

4. Lastly we have the Mardore patent leather round toe pump at £430. I love the dark cherry colour in the shoe and how it has that petrol shine to it. These would look amazing with a pair of black skinny jeans and crisp white blouse.

Which pair of Prada's are your favourite? Do you have a go-to shoe that you wear each season? 

Comments

Popular Posts