How To Wear: Graphic Tee's By Life Clothing Co.

How To Wear: Graphic Tee's
Life Clothing Co.

You'll all know what I'm talking about if I asked you to visualise the types of graphic t-shirts that you get from retailers such as Urban Outfitters, Forever 21 etc right? Well did you know that the company who does the licensing for said retailers have now created their own brand? Yeah, I'm pretty excited too. The label is called Life Clothing Co and after having a little look at their recent LookBook, it's safe to say that I was left feeling a tad inspired to put together a look using some of their t-shirts. Have a little look at their new LookBook and then we'll get on to the fun part: the styling!


------------------------------------------------

I love graphic t-shirts, but half the time I just think they look too plain/boring/casual/whatever, but when I saw the lookbook from Life Clothing Co, I knew that I had to take the classic graphic tee and style it up a little bit. There were a few looks that I thought about pairing the tee's with: a leather skirt and creepers or a pair of leather skinny trousers and a flatform Chelsea boot and blazer. In the end though, I couldn't resist the studded leather jacket, spike accessories and custom stud loafers from a fab store I found on Etsy!

1. Full lapel rivet leather jacket - She Inside - £32.80 - I love, love, love this leather jacket. It's so rock-chic and on trend with the studded lapels. I did originally think of pairing the graphic tee with a blazer, but then I came across this and could't resist. I'm pretty sure this little number would go with anything in my wardrobe. Anything.

2. Retro Pop graphic tee - Life Clothing Co. - $18.20 - I loved the innocent and fun feel from this tee: one thing you'll notice about Life Clothing Co is that they use a lot of cereal brands and logos on their t-shirts, so the Tootsie Pop image was just another day in the office for them. I love the colour and worn out look of the graphic, so that's why I chose it!

3. Rock Stripes graphic tee - Life Clothing Co - $24.00 - I love the whole 60s feel of this t-shirt with the sort of Beatles pedestrian crossing feel from the stripes. It definitely has a rocker edge and goes great with the leather jacket. I just couldn't choose which one I preferred between this and #2 Retro Pop, so I'll let you decide!

4. Spike custom made shoes - Etsy (leraw1) - £38.88 - Spikes and loafers: two of my favourite things. I absolutely fell in love when I came across these beauties and was pleasantly surprised when I realised that they were cheaper than I had anticipated. They would look amazing with the leather jacket, skinny coated jeans and graphic tee. Total attitude. Love it.

5/6. Link spike bracelet - Bakers - £11 & Double row spiked bracelet - Boohoo - £8 - Again with the spikes: I just think these accessories add a little arm candy to the outfit and tie in with the whole studded/spike trend!

7. Biker coated skinny jeans - Oasis - £55 - I actually don't think I own a pair of jeans that aren't skinny, so when I put this look together, I couldn't have any other fit of denim. The coating on the jeans bring in the whole leather/biker type look, whilst bringing the jean into the new season for AW 2012.

What do you think of the range of tee's available from Life Clothing Co? Are they a brand that you can see yourself relating/buying in to?

Remember to vote for Vita di Moda as best New Fashion Blogger in the #CosmoBlogAwards by clicking on this link here! Thank you so much xo

Comments

  1. I love this post! I am a huge fan of graphic tees! I always wear them with blazers and jeans or with high-waisted shorts! Below, I posted a link of my OOTD where I am wearing my favorite graphic tee!

    http://bellalurosa.blogspot.com/2012/08/ootd-first-day-of-school.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts