REVIEW: Cutey Shamballa Bracelet


Cutey Shamballa Bracelet

"Inspired by the mythical kingdom known as Sambhala in Buddhism, regarded as a place of peace and happiness our shamballa bracelets are designed to bring a little happiness to your life. Made from the highest quality materials and available in a range of sparkling colours, these fully adjustable bracelets will fit any wrist like a match made in heaven. All with a total of nine beautiful jewel encrusted clay beads." - www.cutey.co.uk

This week I had the pleasure of reviewing a pair of Shamballa bracelets courtesy of Cutey. When the bracelets arrived in the post this morning, I was looking forward to checking out the quality of the bracelets: As a birthday present earlier in the year, I was given a lilac Shamballa bracelet from ROX which, after some research, retailed in at around £80. With Cutey offering their range at just £18.99, I was looking forward to comparing the two in terms of quality and appearance.
As first impressions go, the Cutey Shamballa bracelet is gorgeous. Sparkly, eye-catching and comfortable when on the wrist. Compared to the higher priced bracelet from ROX, it measures up nicely. There are nine jewel encrusted beads, with a further four plain beads towards to end and on the draw string, which is exactly the same as ROX's version. 
One factor in jewellery that tends to show an item as being of lower retail price is the weight. Take ROX's Shamballa bracelet for example: when you hold it in your hand, you can feel the weight from the diamonds, beads and general overall product. I don't know about you, but especially in jewellery, I find that heavier products have a much better quality to them. Now, due to Cutey's bracelet being a much cheaper retail price, I wasn't expecting the bracelet to be all that heavy, or as high a quality, but I can definitely say that I was pleasantly surprised. The bracelet has quite a substantial weight and feels as though it is of good quality as well, which is definitely a plus.

As a test, I actually showed the bracelets to my mum to see what sort of price she thought the bracelets retailed for. Her reply? "Well, considering what I paid for yours in ROX, and the fact that those are just as nice, I'd say around £50+?" When I told her that they actually only cost £18.99, she couldn't believe it. She's now wearing the white bracelet and has no intention of giving it back!
All in all, I definitely think the Cutey Shamballa bracelets are great value for money and are absolutely stunning when the jewels catch the light. I can't stop twisting my wrist from left to right just to see them sparkle!
Buy your Cutey Shamballa bracelet by clicking here!
Contact Cutey:

Twitter: @cuteyjewellery
Facebook: facebook.com/cutey.co.uk
Email: support@cutey.co.uk
Web: www.cutey.co.uk



Photo Credit: Taken by myself using a FujiFilm FinePix S2980
If you could click this link and vote for Vita di Moda in the Cosmopolitan UK Blogger Awards 2012 in the best New Fashion Blogger category, I will love and appreciate you forever - more so than I already do obviously. Voting closes on Friday, the 31st of August so make sure you get your vote in now! Thank you xo

Comments

  1. I won a cutey silver bracelet the other day and I love it so much, I haven't taken it off since I got it! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts