FYI: Update!

FYI

Hello from Newcastle! That was a little corny, but whatever: I just wanted to give you all a little update on things that are currently happening in my life just now, and that in turn will give you the reason as to why there aren't many posts or updates happening at Vita di Moda over the last couple of days - it actually feels like months, but there you go. 

I moved to Newcastle on Saturday morning, so with unpacking and getting to know people in my university halls and course, I've been a little too preoccupied to blog and talk about LFW - trust me, this is hard for me too. I haven't even had a chance to look at any of the shows yet!! So yeah, university. I made sure to unpacked everything over the weekend because today, tomorrow and Thursday is being spent attending my course inductions. I'm actually just back from one and guess what? I'm going to NYC in February for a week! It took every ounce of effort not to jump out of my chair with utter glee when my lecturer Christopher Hodge told us that - hopefully it'll be around Fashion Week and I can maybe slip away from the uni group for a day or two to get a press pass for some shows to blog about. That could be an idea actually.
We were given some general information about the course, what we're going to be doing, who our lecturers are and some other bits n' pieces - my lecturers have a serious amount of industry experience, so it's going to be really exciting getting their feedback and help forming my career once I graduate in three years time.

So yeah, that's a little update for just now. I promise to get some LFW reports up soon, even if it's just a collaborative one rather than one for each of the best shows (in my opinion, obviously). 

Thanks for sticking with me xo

Comments

Popular Posts