NYFW: By Misha: Wishing Well SS'13

NYFW:
By Misha SS'13 - Wishing Well

When I was invited along to the debut NYFW SS'13 collection from By Misha and realised that I unfortunately wouldn't be able to attend, I was crestfallen. The preview illustration was just so beautiful, I knew that the entire collection would follow suit and be a great event: so to have missed out on the opportunity to view the collection in person was just so disappointing. My spirits were soon lifted a little however, when the event images and video fell into my email inbox - so I'm going to share them with you and give my thoughts on the collection as a whole!






                        
                                           By Misha S/S 2013 NYFW "Wishing Well" Presentation

The collection overall was very feminine, colourful and fresh with the use of coral hues, pinks and yellow: colours which have just exploded all over the runways at NYFW this week and are proving major trends for Spring/Summer 2013. The floral applique and ring finger manicures were cute little details which, combined with the models poses and smiles, gave the feel of the collection a very fun and flirty vibe. I've definitely found myself lusting after a few pieces from the collection: if only...

What do you think of the new By Misha collection?


Photo Credit: courtesy of DDPR

Comments

  1. omg i was also invited to this presentation however like you, i was unable to attend. I took one look at the amazing invitation and just wished i was able to go.
    Now I can 'view' the collection through your blog ... wow the pictures are beautiful ... such a whimsical and feminine collection
    also... look at those cupcakes!!

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts