Summer Picks

White Hot Picks:
H&M

As you may have already read in my Cannes Film Festival post yesterday, I'm currently coveting anything white at the minute. For someone who generally goes for black, this is quite a revelation to say the least. But alas, I have seen the light and now I can't stay away from it. Earlier in the week, I decided to have a little (or rather, a large) clear out of the wardrobe and ended up with four black bags full of clothes that I no longer had any use for. My friend Sophie then remembered that H&M have their recycling service, where you give them a bag of unwanted clothes (they can be from any brand) and in exchange, they give you a £5 voucher to redeem in store or online. It might not seem much, but when you think about how said clothes would have just ended up in the bin, it's not such a bad deal. You can give two bags in per person, per day, so I'm now currently the proud owner of £10 in H&M vouchers. I'll give them the other two bags another day, but what does that mean for now? More shopping of course...


Ankle grazers, ripped skinny jeans, summer dresses, funky sports bras (love my sports bras), summer day dresses, embellished shirts, panda phone case (obviously), perforated bucket bag and the sexiest sport luxe heels that I've seen from H&M to date - that's what is taking up space on my shopping list at the minute. There are a few more items from H&M that I love, but I've already bought those; like their white 'New Icons' tee and white cami with black leather spaghetti straps for example. It's a top that I would wear 24/7 if I could. 

It's usually a hit and miss with H&M for me, but this season they're tugging on all the right strings. I want something every time I go into one of their stores, which is probably why my bank balance is suffering now. Well, that and my girls' constant need for cocktails from Nancy's Bordello. Sigh.

Photo Credit: Images clipped from H&M website onto Polyvore.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts