One Teaspoon: The Perfect Denims

One Teaspoon:
Baggy Denim

It could be an understatement when I say that I've been looking for (and failing to find) the perfect pair of denims lately. I've tried Topshop, ASOS, H&M, Primark, Zara, you name a store on the high street and I'll tell you that I've already tried it. I just can't find a pair that A) suits my shape, B) fits in with my budget & C) looks good.  Now, I can't say that the feature I'm about to show you ticks off point B exactly, but I can tick off points A & C without a shadow of a doubt. That's a start at least.

One Teaspoon are an Australian brand who have a penchant for pushing boundaries and creating collections which are inherently edgy and wearable. It is the perfect marriage for anyone whose style includes a fair amount of "fantastically rebellious, sex-infused, old school, rock n' roll & glamorous" pieces. One Teaspoon can take you from casual to red carpet and back again, so there really is something for every occasion. 

On this particular instance though, I've been focusing on their range of denim jeans and shorts. They currently have a range of 'baggies' which are low waist, baggy boyfriend jeans with a rolled up, tapered  ankle. They are literally perfection, as far as I'm concerned. Frayed, distressed, bleached, they're just everything you would want in a boyfriend jean and more. 



Starting with the jeans in the top image we have: White 'Awesome' Baggies & 'Surrender Super' Baggies. Price ranging from $140 - $150 AUD (around £80 - £90?). I just love how casual, yet versatile they are; You could pair them with a plain tee for an easy going day look, or match with heels and a low cut silk cami for drinks with the girls. 

Onto the next one - shorts: Desperado Bandits & White Croc Bandits. Both priced at $89 AUD (£54-ish?). Slouchy, comfortable and stylish. These are a perfect option for looking casual and cool in this current heat wave that we're getting at the minute. 

Fancy snagging a pair for yourself? Head on over to their website and shop till your heart's content!


Photo Credit: Images found via the One Teaspoon website & edited on Polyvore.


Comments

Popular Posts