FYI

Update!!

Hi everyone!

Just a little post to let you all know that new blog posts will be few and sparse this week, due to lots of reports being due in college, Valentines Day and I also have my Fashion Communications degree interview at Northumbria Univerisity in Newcastle on Friday at 1pm (wish me luck!)

I promise to try my best and get reviews up for Victoria Beckham, Rachel Zoe, Wes Gordon and Carolina Herrera - as well photos for each collection. (Wes Gordon & Rachel Zoe are already up: See "NYFW Gallery" tab for those)

As you are probably aware, Vera Wang and Rodarte will be showing at NYFW today, as well as Oscar De La Renta and Marc by Marc Jacobs, so I will more than likely be doing reviews and uploading those collections too as those are the shows that I have been been eagerly anticipating since NYFW started last Thurday.

I have a busy week ahead of me, so it would be great if my regular readers could bare with me and I promise to get back to my daily posts asap!

Happy Valentines Day! xo

Comments

Popular Posts