It's All Sunshine & Sparkles


"I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants."
— Whitney Houston
Sunshine & Sparkles + Fairy is exactly how I felt when I put on today's outfit. Although the weather didn't exactly match my look - think strong winds, a broken umbrella and rain all at once - I felt very Spring-like with my peach sheer skirt (the fairy part), white tee and light denim jacket - oh yeah, I had my studded loafers on as well. You'll learn this about me: once I'm obsessed with an item of clothing, I'll wear it with everything until I can no longer stand to look at it for a little while. 


Sheer skirt - Missguided.co.uk
T-shirt - True Blood 'Merlottes Bar & Grill' Tee
Tartan Scarf - Mr Ben's Vintage Glasgow
Denim Jacket - Primark
Studded Loafers -Topshop
Belt - ASOS
Rose Gold Watch - Seksy by Sekonda
Shamballa Bracelet - ROX

Words cannot express how happy I will be when it's actually warm enough to ditch the tights. I'm being fairly optimistic with that "when" right enough - it's more like I'm hopelessly praying that it's going to be warm in the next few weeks. At least I have my trips to Italy on Sunday and again in June to get my dose of Vitamin D, eh?

Oh, on a side note: I ordered a jacket for Spring from The Outnet yesterday. It's this gorgeous nude trench from W118 by Walter Baker. It got dispatched today, so look out for the post later on in the week when it arrives. So excited!

Keanu faux leather-sleeved cotton-twill trench by W118 by Walter Baker

Comments

  1. love your skirt and your soon-to-be coat!:D

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to be over the moon when my trench gets here :D

      - Maria xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts